Effects Of Fall Weather On The Body
A season sees recognizable weather and climatic conditions. For example, the winter season is characterized by cold and dry weather. On the other hand, the summer season has hot and humid weather.
Generally, we experience 6 seasons throughout the year, they are Spring, Summer, Monsoon, Autumn, Pre-winter, and Winter. Autumn, being the fourth season of the year, is also the coziest According to Keats, Autumn is the season of ‘mists and mellow fruitfulness.
What is Fall?
The Autumn season is one of the six seasons of the year. In this season, trees like deciduous trees shed their leaves. Therefore, this season is also known as the Fall season. It is highlighted by shorter daylights and an increase in the night span.
But, How Do I Characterize Fall?
- Leaves change their color. Plants lose their greens, and the leaves dry up.
- In animal kingdoms, animals start preparing for the months ahead. Many birds also prepare for their winter migration.
- In the autumn season, nature colors itself with stunning shades of orange, yellow and brown.
- This season has vibrant festivals, like Halloween and Thanksgiving. The common dish which is served around Thanksgiving is Pumpkin Pie.
What is Fall Weather?
Autumn generally stretches from the end of September to November. It marks the change from monsoon to winter. The fall season sees a major clash between the warm, humid air and cold, dry air. Gradually, the hot and humid weather fades into oblivion. The temperature gradually becomes colder with each passing of day, the weather becomes very pleasant
In some places, Autumn has ever-changing weather. The weather becomes cold, windy, and sometimes, even rainy Due to this rapid season change, the Fall season has many effects on the human body-both positive and negative. In case of these negative effects, it’s better if a person visits the Urgent Care facilities.
What are the positive effects of fall weather?
1. Fall colors boost our mental health-Fall can uplift a person’s overall mood. This is because the temperate weather of Fall is good for the Serotonin level. The pleasant climatic condition and the fresh air uplift the mood and energize people. This can automatically boost a person’s happiness and diabetes anxiety.
2. Seasonal spices can improve the overall health-Autumn season spices, like ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon, improve overall health. They are also very delicious. Ginger improves blood circulation. Cinnamon lowers the level of inflammation, and nutmeg is known to kill germs.
3. Improves people’s sleep-Sunrise comes later, and sunset comes early during the Autumn season. This change triggers certain adjustments in the human body. This makes the person sleepy and helps to sleep early. On the other hand, the chilliness in the temperature also lowers the body temperature. This enables a person to sleep better.
4. People would want to go out more- People usually don’t like to go out during the summertime. The reason behind this is the scorching heat and weather. But that’s the best thing about Fall. No humidity, no harsh climate, and no scorching sun rays. Therefore, during the Fall season, people go out more and enjoy being outside.
5. It brings everybody together-Fall festivals bring all the people together. Festivals like Halloween and Thanksgiving provoke a sense of unity in people. People come together to celebrate these. All these physical touches and contact is known to boost the oxytocin level in people’s bodies.
6. Helps get rid of brain fog- The cool breeze, the fresh air, and the temperate weather of Autumn can help a person get rid of all the cobwebs in the brain. Of course, it might just be a placebo effect. But it’s still very effective.
What are the negative effects of fall weather?
Urgent care facilities like Urgent Care Texas take care of people with these adverse effects on their bodies:
1. Crack the skin and make it dry- People’s skin becomes dry and rough in cold weather. Sometimes, the skin and the lips also crack. In this case, the person should never itch the skin.
2. People experience more aches and pains- people tend to feel more aches and pains across the entire body. This is because the cold temperature increases body pain, especially back pain and neck pain.
3. People with acute breathing trouble or asthma have trouble breathing-People with acute breathing trouble or asthma have difficulty breathing in cold weather. Cold air makes the airways dry, which can make it harder for some people to breathe.
4. Increases the rate of allergies- This drastic weather change can trigger people with allergies. They might get a runny nose, sore throat, and severe cough. If not taken precautions, they might even fall sick.
5. Increases the risk of falling sick- With the temperature dropping, people have a higher risk of falling ill. They can get colds, flu, or even fever.
What to do if the weather affects negatively?
People can visit the Urgent Care facilities if they have a negative effect of falling on their body. Urgent Care deals with injuries and illnesses which are not fatal and do not require the patient to visit the hospital. Some conditions that require urgent medical conditions due to the fall weather are as follows:
- Body pains
- Sore throat
- Severe cough
- Runny nose
Apart from these, fall weather can bring some other effects on people’s health. People mostly prefer to stay indoors during these times of the season change. Therefore, they might find themselves among people experiencing the same things and going through similar changes.
Fall: Favorable For All!
The good thing is, all these issues and conditions are treatable. All people need to do is prioritize their health. They should make time for themselves. They also need to take time to visit the urgent care facilities or their doctors.
This way, they can learn how to prevent these adverse effects. Then, if the people just follow the instructions of their doctors or the urgent care experts, they should be good. Then they will be ready to welcome Fall with an open arm and good health.
Also read: Summer Health Tips